Ain't No Wiki (anw) active
This project started out as a simple "Let's check out Django" project, but I still use it to host this page. On the latest rewrite (port to Python3) I removed almost all features exceeding Django's built-ins.
There are project pages on SourceForge (obsolete), LaunchPad (obsolete) and Github. If you would like to contribute (by coding or reporting bugs), please visit the project homepage on LaunchPad. There you can find further help, too.
- anw combines the features of wiki and content management systems.
- Pages are edited in HTML with TinyMCE.
- Pages are arranged in a tree structure.
- File uploads are comfortable.
- anw offers additional tags and keyword search for navigation in the system.
- anw includes some JS-libraries for a fancy look & feel
- anw is based on the Django framework.
- Therefore the source code is quite compact and easy to read.
- Therefore it is easy to expand.
- A webserver, e.g. Apache2
- A database, e.g. MySQLor PostgreSQL
- Python 3+
- Recent version of Python Django (≥ 2.2)
- Python Imaging Library